Thank you to Invoke Delight for the Sunshine Blogger Award – I appreciate it very much!
For this award, there are 11 nominations & 11 questions for them to answer set by the person that nominated them!
1. GG Burns
3. Joanna Kay
5. David Susman
6. Neesa Sunar
7. Gabe Howard
1. What is the most important thing to you? 2. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be? 3. What’s your favourite thing about blogging? 4. What’s your favourite thing about yourself? 5. What has been your biggest challenge in life so far? 6. Do you believe in love at first sight? 7. Where do you see yourself in ten years? 8. How many languages do you speak? 9. What do you think your best post is so far? Link it. 10. What’s your favourite quote? 11. If you could recommend one fellow blogger for me to follow, who would it be and why?
Questions for me:
1. Unicorn or dragon?
This is the shelf in my bedroom – let’s say no more.
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up (you can have more than one answer)?
I either wanted to work for the TV show, Changing Rooms – or be a unicorn.
4. Marmite or Vegemite?
Marmite. But I only like it on crumpets.
5. Where would you like most to go on holiday, and what would you do when you got there?
Hmm there’s 100 places I’d love to go. But in this moment right now, I’d go to Nashville and check out a show at the Grand Ole Opry.
6. If you could go to space (but never come back) would you do it?
I wouldn’t go even if I could come back.
7. Where’s the most random place you’ve ever slept?
In public toilets at like fourteen underage drinking. It was November and freezing so we tried to make a fire out of toilet paper, bodyspray and a lighter – word of warning – don’t do that.
8. If you could build a secret passageway in your current home, where would it go (kitchen, bathroom, secret island, lair in a volcano, etc) and how would it get there (e.g. elevator, fireman’s pole a’ la batman, stairs, rope ladder etc)?
I’d just like to open a door and end up somewhere peaceful and free from stress and worry.
9. If you could be anything you wanted to be, what would you be?
I want to own my own business. And I’d like to write a book.
10. There’s a fire in your house, you only have time to take one thing out, what would you take?
Sadly, my water bottle. But that’s just because of my anxiety and the fact that I couldn’t leave without it.
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time (like, really, not the ‘fake answers’ people are coached into saying for interviews)?
Happy with my personal life and ready to start a family. I’d also like to be starting to think about opening my own business.