So I’ve found a use for my massive Ted Baker box that my new handbag came in. I really didn’t want to throw it out because it’s so much card and it’s a beautiful purple and green that I really like, so I blogged about it the other day trying to find some inspiration!
Anyway, my arts and crafts stuff was in the smallest box and it’s been overflowing for quite some time, so I’ve decided to use my lovely Ted box to sort it all out. It’s going to be so much easier to find what I need now! Here’s a little sneak peek at what’s inside:
- Glue gun set – Because there’s so many things to glue.
- Mason jars – Because there’s so many things you can do with them!
- Acrylic paints – My favourite style of paint for bright, impactful colours.
- Watercolour paints – Gorgeous for softer-style paintings
- Pencils – Every type for every type of sketch.
- Ribbons – In lots of colours!
- Paper – For each different type of paint.
- Crayons – Because sometimes I like to pretend I’m a child.
- Felt-Tip pens – Because sometimes I still like to pretend I’m a child.
- Modge Podge – The best sealant for crafts.
- Paint brushes – …
- Glue sticks – That I never use because the glue gun’s too much fun.
- Crystals – Every girl loves sparkle.
- Sequins – Because why not?!
- Sharpies – Because they should be a staple in every single thing you should do.
What to make next?